As part of the 4th international academic conference on Finance and Economics (ICFE 2017) to be held in Ho Chi Minh city at Ton Duc Thang University, there will be a dedicated paper stream on Hospitality & Tourism. This stream will provide a forum for university academics, researchers and professionals around the world to share their thinking, research and latest findings.
In line with the overall theme of the conference on “Innovation and Sustainable Entrepreneurship” papers that relate to and consider aspects of innovation and developing sustainable businesses will be welcomed for consideration including (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Creating sustainable tourism
- Managing sustainable tourism destinations
- Tourism planning and environmental issues
- Government policies that support innovation and sustainability
- Empowering and regulating innovative accommodation providers
- Integrated Resorts – a sustainable tourism model for Asia
- Cruise tourism – dealing with the environmental and sustainable issues
- Nature-based tourism – how can it be developed sustainably
- Tourism in rural areas - and how to develop it
- The perceptions of locals about tourism – is growth sustainable
- Economics of tourism – models and approaches
- Innovations in special interest tourism
- Education and training – new models and approaches
- Can l technology solve the workforce needs of the future
- Tourism of tomorrow – trends and predictions
- Economic policies that support tourism
- New sustainable business models
- Sustainable technologies for hotels
- Innovations in hotel and resort design
- Innovations in use of social media marketing
- New hotel, restaurant models and concepts
- Start-up business models – engaging entrepreneurs
- Franchise or innovative start-ups?
- Innovations in training tomorrow’s workforce
- Service quality innovations – what’s next?
- Technology versus workers – who will win?
- Creating new sustainable hospitality business models
- Consumer trends and changing patterns
- Looking back – looking forward: learning from the past to help with the future
- Unlocking the power of millennials and their thinking
- Investment and financials models to encourage investment in to the hotel industry